Capital Allowances for
Pub & Restaurant Owners

Capital Allowances purchase claims are widely underclaimed in the Pub & Restaurant industry, with around 80% of retail owners having never claimed (source: HMRC).

Claiming on items that were in your property when you purchased requires the skills of Surveyors and Capital Allowances specialists like us, so not something your accountant would have claimed for.

Our team have unrivalled experience in unlocking this tax relief for Pub & Restaurant owners.

Did you Know?


Typically a Pub or Restaurant claim is
25% of the purchase price.

We are proud members
of the leading industry associations.

Vanquish Logo
BHHPA logo
Michael Page Holidays Logo

What can Pub & Restaurant owners Claim Capital Allowances on?

Heating Embedded Fixture Icon
Water & Heating Systems
Pipe Icon
Underground Pipework
Carpet Embedded Fixture Icon
Ironmongery Embedded Fixtures Icon
Doors & Locks
ventilation icon gold
Heating & Ventilation
Lighting Embedded Fixtures Icon
Lighting Systems
Electrics Embedded Fixtures Icon
Electrical Systems
Fire Alarm Embedded Fixture Icon
Fire Alarms Systems

… and much more.

Even if these items have been repaired or replaced,
we can still review, and claim in most cases.

Many of our clients have questions when they first speak to us about claiming CA tax relief on Pubs & Restaurants; we’ve answered many of those questions here in our FAQs.

However, if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.

Speak to our Team of Pub & Restaurant Capital Allowances experts today

    [text* your-business-address placeholder "Your Business Property Address]