Capital Allowances for
Pub & Restaurant Owners

Get your free Capital Allowances review

    Capital Allowances purchase claims are widely underclaimed in the Pub & Restaurant industry, with around 80% of retail owners having never claimed (source: HMRC).

    Claiming on items that were in your property when you purchased requires the skills of Surveyors and Capital Allowances specialists like us, so not something your accountant would have claimed for.

    Our team have unrivalled experience in unlocking this tax relief for Pub & Restaurant owners.

    Did you Know?


    Typically a Pub or Restaurant claim is
    25% of the purchase price.

    We are proud members
    of the leading industry associations.

    Vanquish Logo
    BHHPA logo
    PHHPA Logo
    Michael Page Holidays Logo

    What can Pub & Restaurant owners Claim Capital Allowances on?

    Heating Embedded Fixture Icon
    Water & Heating Systems
    Pipe Icon
    Underground Pipework
    Carpet Embedded Fixture Icon
    Ironmongery Embedded Fixtures Icon
    Doors & Locks
    ventilation icon gold
    Heating & Ventilation
    Lighting Embedded Fixtures Icon
    Lighting Systems
    Electrics Embedded Fixtures Icon
    Electrical Systems
    Fire Alarm Embedded Fixture Icon
    Fire Alarms Systems

    … and much more.

    Even if these items have been repaired or replaced,
    we can still review, and claim in most cases.

    Many of our clients have questions when they first speak to us about claiming CA tax relief on Pubs & Restaurants; we’ve answered many of those questions here in our FAQs.

    However, if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.

    Speak to our Team of Pub & Restaurant Capital Allowances experts today